The Lea/Kayla Facemould was used on both Lea and Kayla respectively. It is sometimes refered to say as the 'Leayla' facemould. The back of the head is stamped as '2000.'
Acording to the 2010 book Barbie Doll Photo AlbumEdit
Acording to this source, Lea/Kayla first came out as Amazing Nails in 2002. Fashion Photo Kayla, Magical Mermaid Dolls, Mystery Squad Kenzie and Palm Beach Lea all came out in 2002 as well.
Acording to the April 2002 issue of Barbie BazzarEdit
Acording to this source, Fashion Photo Kayla was a newcomer that year and that she was introduced as Amazing Nails Lea the year before.
List of Dolls with the Lea/Kayla FacemouldEdit
- Barbie Basics Collection 002 Model No 5
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader
- Barbie Basics Collection 003 Model No 5
- Sophisticated Wedding 2002
- Hard Rock Cafe 2006
- On Location Monte Carlo
- Festivals of the World Chinese New Year
- Mystery Squad Kenzie
- Amazing Nails Lea
- Really Rosy Kayla
- Amazing Nails Kayla
- Palm Beach Lea
- Rio de Janerio Lea
- Lea, Cali Girl
- Ballet Dreams Lea
- Happy Family Neighbourhood -The New Neighbours Mom
- United Colors of Benetoon London
- Ballerina Barbie
- Fashion Fever Kira
- Fashion Fever Kayla Wave F
- Fashion Fever Modern Trends Collection
- Barbie as the Island Princess Ro doll
A big thanks to Dia777 on Flickr and Kattis Dolls for providing this information.